If you are participating in the 2017 Adults Summer Reading Program and you don’t know what to read next, here are some reading suggestions. The list is broken in to Downloadable books, Large Print books, and Braille books.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy DB018339
- Bridget Jones’ Diary DB046267
- Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me: By Chelsea’s Family, Friends, and Other Victims DB073453
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir DB074647
- Dad is Fat DB076916
- Food: A Love Story DB079832
- Why Not Me? DB082596
- Growing Up Laughing: My Story and the Story of Funny LT034855
- Three Men in a Boat: To Say Nothing of the Dog LT017070
- Minder-Back Again LT015348
- Word for Word LT010631
- Village School LT017734
- Chili Dawgs Always Bark at Night LT014364
- Don’t Shoot, It’s Only Me: Bob Hope’s Comedy History of the United States LT013093
- How Did You Get this Number: Essays BR019341
- Good Heavens BRX02204
- One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories BR020595
- The Social Climber’s Bible: A Book of Manners, Practical Tips, and Spiritual Advice for the Upwardly Mobile BR020696
- Carry On, Jeeves BR009533
- Di and I BR010276
- Endangered Pleasures: In Defense of Naps, Bacon, Martinis, Profanity, and Other Indulgences BR010366
These lists are available for download on the NCLBPH website in a PDF format here.
It’s that time of year again. If you are a patron of NCLBPH and you haven’t registered for the 2017 Kids Summer Reading Program, you may register in the link provided below. Be sure to register before the closing date! Time to Build a Better World!!!