If you are participating in the 2017 Adults Summer Reading Program and you don’t know what to read next, here are some reading suggestions. The list is broken in to Downloadable books, Large Print books, and Braille books.
- Beyond Belief: My Secret Life inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape DB076369
- My People, the Sioux DB034481
- Thurgood Marshall: American Revolutionary DB047943
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood DB086608
- Alan Lomax: The Man Who Recorded the World DB076468
- The Iron Lady: A Biography of Margaret Thatcher DB032491
- Yamamoto: The Man Who Planned Pearl Harbor DB032786
- The Treasure Upstairs LT009553
- Shrub: The Short but Happy Political Life of George W. Bush LT024532
- All Too Human LT023693
- American Rebel: The Life of Clint Eastwood LT034511
- Under One Roof: Lessons I Learned from a Tough Old Woman in a Little Old House LT035619
- Growing Up Again: Life, Loves, and Oh Yeah, Diabetes LT033580
- John Wayne, My Father LT016509
- Mixed: My Life in Black and White BR017203
- Her Way: The Hopes and Ambitions of Hillary Rodham Clinton BR017267
- The Diana Chronicles BR017228
- The Great Northern Express: A Writer’s Journey Home BR019839
- Fresh Off the Boat BR020702
- Country Girl: A Memoir BR020176
- A Street Cat Named Bob: And How He Saved My Life BR020196
These lists are available for download on the NCLBPH website in a PDF format here.
It’s that time of year again. If you are a patron of NCLBPH and you haven’t registered for the 2017 Kids Summer Reading Program, you may register in the link provided below. Be sure to register before the closing date! Time to Build a Better World!!!