If you are participating in the 2017 Adults Summer Reading Program and you don’t know what to read next, here are some reading suggestions. The list is broken in to Downloadable books, Large Print books, and Braille books.
- After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall DB076139
- Jumper: Griffin’s Story DB066010
- Reflex DB061207
- Impulse DB076486
- The Quiet Invasion DB051427
- The Man in the High Castle DB076478
- Edge of Dark: The Glittering Edge DB081418
- Jurassic Park: A novel LT015857
- On the Beach LT007407
- The Children of Men LT029898
- Survivor in Death LT029025
- Prey LT027579
- Blasphemy LT032288
- Impact LT033876
- Blindsight BR017166
- Man in the Empty Suit BR019879
- The Handmaid’s Tale BR011911
- Transcendental BR020331
- Black Moon BR020505
- The Office of Mercy BR020077
- The Earth Turned Upside Down BR019797
This list is available for download in a PDF format here.
It’s that time of year again. If you are a patron of NCLBPH and you haven’t registered for the 2017 Adults Summer Reading Program, you may register in the link provided below. Be sure to register before the closing date! Time to Build a Better World!!!